We are hiring for a seasonal position – a delivery driver who manages the materials needed at the repair sites. This position will be available in mid-May and run through mid-September, with a Monday through Friday workweek, 8 hours a day.
The main responsibilities are:
- Delivery of materials at worksites / home for repair before the group arrive.
- Order and purchase other materials as needed and deliver it to the worksite.
- Deliver tools and equipment, ladders, staging, etc. as required to work sites, and return to storage when no longer needed.
- Pick up all debris at each site during the week as needed, and after the work has been completed.
- A big heart and good with people. Able to build relationships with the staff, the volunteers and the clients we serve.
- Driver’s license
- A safe driver record
- Background check
Payment: $12 an hour.
If you are interested, contact Thea at [email protected]